Every once in a while I get on the blog to sabotage Katie's talk of play groups and girl's nights out and Mom stuff. Since starting my vacation, I have been bugging her to go with me down to Brian's land and do some shooting. I'm not sure why she resists, she always ends up shooting better than I do and seems to like it just as much, if not more.

Katie trying out our new Sabre Defence M5 flat top .223, she's a beauty (um . . . Katie too).

Looking awfully tough.

My first time shooting it, I was quite impressed

Katie mid-shot with our Glock .45SF. She really knows how to handle that one (what a babe!) Click on the picture and you can see the shell in the air

Brian requested a shot of the land, the grass is coming in quite well.

Ralph did a very nice job on the new shooting shelter.
0 comments:
Post a Comment