
You would think that since I actually DO hair, I would always have fibbity fab hair. Unfortunately, ever since we moved to Nashville, that hasn't been the case. The first year we were here I was good about getting back to St. Louis to have my former co-workers color and cut it. But for the last 2 years it just hasn't happened. So as a result, I would cut and color it myself and when the back needed trimmed, I handed Daniel the scissors and told him to cut a straight line. Finally, this past March, I decided for the sake of my marriage, I probably ought to find someone here to cut it. There are some ladies at church that all go to the same gal, so I gave her a try. I decided for the first time going to her, I would just get a trim, and she did great. It was a fabulous cut. Somehow though, it took me until today to go back to her, and I had just had enough of my long, stringy hair. It was the longest it had ever been in my life, and I loved it, but it was time for a change. Now I love my hair even more!!! I'm in LOVE again (since my kitchen!)!!!!

2 comments:
LOVING THE HAIR CUT!!! it really does look so cute!
So cute! I always liked your hair long but now that I see it short I really like it that way too! Is the color a little darker too?
Post a Comment