Today was Mike's birthday. We had a surprise party for him over at Munni's house. The cover story was that Alli was going to take Mike out to a movie and they were dropping their kids off at Munni's who was hosting a primary party. I got there right after Mike and Alli and thought I was late for the surprise, so when I walked in behind them, I yelled, "Surprise!" Unfortunately, the "surprise" hadn't happened yet. Everyone was hiding in the kitchen waiting. Mike just gave me a funny look and Kathy came and whispered to me "shhh...IT hasn't happened yet." Leave it to me to totally spoil the surprise! The good thing is that Mike really had no idea what in the world I was talking about, but put it all together when everyone else yelled "Surprise" when he walked into the kitchen.

Leave it to us to get Mike to play for US on HIS birthday. Alli had secretly stashed his guitar into the back of her car, so I went out and got it and we all harassed him until he finally gave in. He was such a good sport to humor us! And I'm such a groupie!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment