CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 21, 2008

TWILIGHT


Saw the movie last night at 10. I was a part of the special "Franklin Coven" who got a sneak previewing at 10 instead of having to wait until 12:01. Some connection of a friend of a friend of a friend. There were probably 40 of us there, with probably 20 or so with our "Eyes" shirts. My camera ran out of battery before I could take any pictures. I was so bummed. I'll have to get them from my friends, but I couldn't wait for the pictures before I posted! Anyway, I LOVED the movie and can't wait to see it again. It was fun to watch it in a theatre with so many enthusiastic people. Every time there was a good part, people cheered, clapped, etc. Next time I will be taking Daniel....little secret (don't tell anyone)...Daniel read Twilight over his vacation in October, and I am now reading a few pages of New Moon to him every night. It's slow going, but next week will be an easier week for him, so he'll probably pick it up and read it on his own a little bit. He won't out-right admit it, but he likes the books and got just as excited as I did over the movie trailers. 

Who else saw the movie??? What did you think? Here's what I say, "Forget Edward...give me Emmett!!!!!!" (2nd from the left in the picture)

6 comments:

Judi said...

I must be so out of it because I don't even know what "Twilight" is . . . you and Karen L. are very excited about this movie.

Anonymous said...

oh man, you must have the twilight soundtrack. i hear it in the background. my babysitters think i'm so cool 'cause i listen to it. :)
abe read all fo the books except breaking dawn. i told him not too. not worth his time. so tell daniel that abe too is confident enough of his manhood to find out what all the hype is about. abe will probably see the movie before me. he's moonlighting in kanab this weekend and if it's slow he'll go see it. i don't see it until tuesday. niiice. glad you liked it. i heard the acting was good, the special effects horrible. hopefully it'll make enough money so the second one can be full budget. with all that werewolf morphing theyll have to do it good.
so are you totally crying while you read 'new moon' to daniel? i cried that whole book. that's another story. man, am i rambling here.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GUENTHERS said...

I loved it Katie. Of course it looked a little low budget but for the most part it was really good! Glad you guys had a great time!

The Taylors said...

I definately thought it was low budget, I was dissapointed, but still enjoyed it and was entertained. My favorite was Jasper and his "pained" expression. The acting could have been better, but it was still Twilight so of course I liked it! Oh what did you think of the "sparkle" scene? Low budget? i think so! lol!

Hart Family said...

I can't wait to see it again with you and Daniel this Friday!!!!! It's going to be awesome watching the boys cry out for Emmett! (Oh wait, that will be us huh?)