While I took Grandma to the airport yesterday, Daniel and our friend Jason took our three kids and Jason's two boys to a flea market in Triune (a little town about 15 minutes east of our house). I thought, "What a great Saturday activity for the dad's to do with the kids." Well, after I got Grandma on her merry little way, I decided I needed a mental health day, so I called Daniel to make sure it was okay, "Oh yeah, sure. We're having a great time. We'll be home soon, but you go and do what you need to do." I should have suspected that I was missing something...that was just way too easy. But I didn't think twice. I went off with Kathy to a few stores, and to the mall, and then we took her girls to see Madagascar 2 (EXCELLENT movie, by the way....even better than the first). Well, I get home at around 5. We had some friends over for dinner and they cooked us up an awesome batch of chili (how great is that...we invite them over and they cook US dinner). Finally, Daniel says to Addi, "tell Mom what you did today." Adelaide turns to me and says one word, "BUNNIES!" It was a good thing I took my mental health day because otherwise Daniel would have been a dead man....did I mention one is female and one is male??? That's right folks, I'm going to have baby bunnies coming out of my EARS in about 6 months. Bunnies anyone??? At least they are cute, and it is almost worth it to see how excited Addi gets over them. Alicia really likes them as well, but of course Tristan is impartial (or so he says...I think it's the whole pre-teen thing). Anyway...they are still without names. I'm almost afraid to ask Adelaide for suggestions....considering she named her stuffed animal bunny, "H".

Adelaide has absolutely no fear of sticking her hand in the cage and pulling out the bunnies. She just LOVES animals....just like her daddy.

They are kind of cute...I suppose. The grey one is the male and the tan one is the female.

3 comments:
Very cute!!! Baby Bunnies are FUN!!! Well its a good thing you have a big back yard!!!! Good Luck. Name suggestions...Howard and Burnzee
We have ordered you some chicks and they will be delivered on March 25th, 2009. Get ready! Just kidding - but really we think it is time you get some chickens too!
Okay so who takes care of all your animals when you go away?
Those bunnies are pretty cute though.
Really Cute Bunnies! But Addi, my goodness, she is so beasutiful and so grown up!
Post a Comment