
**L-R** Alicia, Rachel & Brooke
On Thursday night the girls at church ages 8-11 had a Daddy-Daughter Nerd Night. The girls and the Dad's were supposed to dress up as nerds, eat dinner, and do a few activities together. Daniel had been sick with a cold all week and totally stressed about our up-coming party, so he wasn't really in the Nerd party mood. But...he went (not dressed up) and said he had a good time in spite of himself...although he refused to allow Alicia to paint his nails, so I think he painted hers instead. I had a great time dressing Alicia up. I just kept amusing myself with all my nerdy ideas. Rachel and Brooke came over about 1/2 hour before the event and were not dressed up AT ALL. Kathy (their mother) had to go to the church early to help set-up, so she wasn't able to help them. So, I took my opportunity for service and amused myself some more by helping them dress up as well. I had a great time!!! And apparently the girls did too!

2 comments:
To get the record straight, Alicia did paint my nails with clear glitter nail polish, and then I painted hers. I'm not a total party pooper.
D
I love the red socks and white sandals! :)
Post a Comment