So I know I've said it before, but I really do have a great group of friends here in Nashville. I call them my besties or my bestie pals. At the premier of Twilight on Thursday night, a few of my friends could tell I was about to institutionalize myself because of all the stress I was feeling getting ready for this party, so on Friday morning, I look out my window and find this....

.....You best believe that is Kathy in my front yard, raking my leaves. What an awesome friend!!! I didn't ask, she just came, and she didn't even knock on my door to have me come help her. Of course, after I realized she was out raking my leaves, Addi and I got bundled up and went out to help her. Then she spent the rest of the day dedicated to helping me with whatever I needed. It was so nice to have an extra pair of hands and someone to talk to while I worked. In the meantime, Alli offers to take care of Adelaide, so I drop her off with Alli for about 4 hours.
Then, Rachel calls on Saturday to find out what I need help with, and I tell her I'm cleaning, so she comes over for about 2 hours to help me clean my filthy house (I let it go because I knew I'd have to clean it for the party, and I had a TON of yard work to do).
THEN, Shannon offers the services of her husbands brute strength Saturday morning. So Daniel had someone to help him with all the manly type final details.
These are the kind of people I am surrounded by. I know I could call any of my friends to ask for help and they'd be right there for me. It's an amazing support group, and I am so incredibly blessed. They are my besties, and I could go on and on and on about all the many things they do for me, but I decided to just hi-lite a couple. Love you girls!!!

Back: Laura, Rachel, Alli, Amber, me, Megan
Front: Munni, Yvonne

2 comments:
I hate this picture of me!! But your party was so much fun!! I had a blast!! Thanks for such a great time.
It's the easiest thing in the world to be your friend Katie. Aaron and I had a great time and thanks to that awesome deck, I'm starting to like dancing more and more
Post a Comment