I promised pictures of Daniel's new lizards ages ago....but I wasn't about to be the one to take the pictures. HE bought the things, so I figured HE could be the one responsible for taking the photos. So it's really not my fault that I haven't posted any pictures until now. He is training Addi to one day take over as primary care giver. Every time he feeds them or cleans their cages, he has her assist him. Actually, it turns out that Tristan and Alicia somehow gravitate to the bonus room as well whenever Daniel and Addi are working. Apparently I'm the only one that isn't totally fascinated...go figure.

This is one of the orange bearded dragons. Daniel has started to separate them when he feeds them crickets (another one of our pets...our house sounds like the great outdoors with those stupid things singing all the time). This one is more aggressive (hence his fatness) and gobbles up the crickets before the other one has much of a chance of catching any.

This is Daniel's pride and joy....a green tree python. This was the reptile that had the heavy price tag from the show he went to in Daytona Beach a few months ago....and yet he is still trying to convince me it was "a great deal."

Adelaide obviously has no fear of these reptiles. This is our blue tongue skink. We've had
?her/him? for quite a while.
not pictured: 2 geckos of some sort. Can't remember exactly what kind of geckos they are. They also came from the reptile show in Daytona.
Does anyone else feel like my house is a zoo...literally. 1 snake, 5 lizards, 1 dog, 1 cat. And apparently we aren't even close to being done. Daniel eventually wants goats, chickens, horses, maybe a few cows, and who knows what else. Anyone looking for a stable hand job??

1 comments:
I can't believe you let all those crazy animals into your house. they better be caged up if we come to visit!
Post a Comment