CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Haircut


After 3 years, Tristan and I decided that it was time for me to cut his hair for the first time. Reason 1: He was really good about combing out the front and sides of his hair, but had neglected to ever comb out the back, so it had dreaded up into a big, hard ball. Reason 2: He thought his hair would get really hot this summer, and Reason 3: I even heard him mention to someone he was a little afraid a tick would get in there and he would be able to get it out. So, I suggested we do it when school got out. Last week he comes to me and says, "Mom, can we cut my hair next Monday instead of Thursday?" He was getting a little nervous, I think, and wanted to just enjoy his hair a few more days. As it turned out we ended up cutting his hair last night. I got about halfway done when my battery on my clippers ran out, and we had to wait about an hour for it to charge back up. It was a lot of fun and we all had a good time. Now I think his plan is to grow it back out, but be better about combing out ALL of it! Austin with the dread from the back of Tristan's head on top of his head. It kind of looks like a really bad toupee doesn't it???

After it all came off.

Isn't he handsome???

5 comments:

Judi said...

I love the haircut Tristan! You look great. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey,

We enjoy checking out your blog every now and again to get an update of what’s going on. Please tell Tristan that he looks super cool in his new haircut!

Have we told you that EM is pregnant? Our daughter was actually due yesterday (May 26th) but it seems like it’s going to take another couple of days. The working name is Sofia Marie Reinedahl (we’ll see if it still feels right when we get to meet her for the first time) and we are very excited about becoming parents.

Miss you guys / Nik & EM

Karen said...

Katie,

I think we will be home thursday if you and the girls want to come by. I'm sorry Tristan won't be with you. Let me know your time schedule, my kids get home from school about 3. Todd Zenger is our new bishop with Brandon Bezzant and John Graves as conselors.

Cardalls said...

Tristan's haircut looks great. The last picture reminds me of one with you and him from 3 years ago.

Meagan said...

He is so handsome! I can't believe it! and you miss katie, BEAUTIFUL! I love reading your blog