CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Birthday Lunch

Today I went to lunch with some of my girlfriends to celebrate my birthday just a few days early. I have a great group of friends here in Nashville, and I'm so grateful for each one of them. When I think about the fact that I'm only turning 27 this Saturday, I can't help but feeling more like 37. I'm the youngest person I know with an almost 12 year old!!! Kids will age you, I suppose!!!!

starting at the bottom left corner and working clockwise around the table:

Zoe, Kathy, Sharalee, Trish, Megan, me, and Jessica

1 comments:

Judi said...

Happy Birthday Katie! You are sooo young! I didn't even have Grace until I was 28! Now I feel old!

So are all these gals from church? I'm so glad you have found so many friends there. I'd have to say my days in Iowa City while Ben was in residency were so great. I feel like I was blessed with some amazing people all around me to help during those difficult days of training. (Those were the days before they made the rule of the 80 hour work week.) Most all of them no longer live there, we are all spread out now, but I still treasure my time there.

In fact, I am meeting up with two of them in Kansas City in a few weeks. Any ideas on what we should do while we are there? I've never been there. I am going all by myself, my first trip away without Ben or the kids!

Well maybe I'm not suppose to leave such a long comment . . . sorry I rambled on and on! Judi :)