CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Red Day








Today was "Red Day" at Addi's school, so she wore one of her two red outfits (why is red such a hard color to find for little girs???). She was so excited to wear her red boots that she has FINALLY grown into! Grandma Norma always sends us boots as she sees them at the 2nd hand children's clothing store she works at...I swear I have a pair for every half size from 7-12. The dress is also a find from Grandma Norma. I am so grateful for my mom's job which allows me to dress my kids in super cute clothes for super good deals!

2 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Addi is SOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!! WHat a babe in that outfit! I wish I had red cowboy boots....let your Mom know I would like a womans size 8 :-)

Karen said...

she looks so cute!!! i love her boots!