CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

28 Years Young

Is it sad that I'm always surprised at how young I am....especially since I feel much, much older? We celebrated my 28th birthday last Sunday. I got the best gift ever...a new vacuum...and I'm not kidding. I had mentioned to Daniel that I would really like a new vacuum, and he listened!! He did his homework and found me a great vacuum!! I always think it is so great when someone listens to what you really want and they get it for you...even if they think it is totally lame and they don't understand why in the world you would want that specific thing. 


A few of my friends got together an Italian meal of lasagna, salad, and garlic bread to bring over to my house to help celebrate. We always have such a nice time visiting with each other. Daniel built me 2 cakes...one chocolate and one vanilla. He even made homemade icing. They were super delicious. 


Since I haven't blogged in forever, I should mention that our darn rabbits had bunnies...6 of them. I threatened everyone who came over for my birthday that I was sending a bunny home with each family as a party favor....somehow that never happened...imagine that. I have threatened Daniel that he better figure something out for those bunnies and that he better separate our 2 bunny-making rabbits. Apparently he went out there one day to get the boy rabbit out, but the rabbit totally freaked out and Daniel couldn't even get a hand on him. Daniel finally gave up and then the boy rabbit went over to the girl rabbit and licked her head. So then Daniel felt guilty trying to separate true love...give me a break.... I bet that stinkin' female rabbit is pregnant again right now..... Anyone want a bunny???????

1 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

I love that bunny story. Hilarious. You and Daniel will always be known for your animals. I didn't know you were such an animal lover! bunnies galore! And no, we can't have pets here in our apartment in Rexburg :-)

And Happy BIRTHDAY! Girl you probably feel older because you have 3 children and one is half your age! You're a busy Mom!

And Happy Mother's Day! When we make our road trip next year back to the east coast, we wil definitely stop by because it won't be the winter and we won't be rushing.