CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Alicia's 9th Birthday

With all the birthday's we have in May, plus our wedding anniversary and mother's day; May becomes just as expensive as December. But we sure do have FUN! Yesterday was Alicia's 9th birthday. We celebrated last night with Jet's Pizza (per Alicia's request), rice krispy cake (I'm so caked out, so I got a bit creative), presents, and then I was supposed to take Alicia to see the Hannah Montana movie, but I looked on the wrong website and got the time wrong, so I told her we'd go tonight if Daniel got home in time. She was disappointed, but we watched American Idol instead when we got home, so that helped! Alicia got some excellent gifts. She has expressed interest in tennis and volleyball, so we got her a pink tennis racket with pink tennis balls (which will be easy to distinguish from Zoie's yellow ones), a pink volleyball, a stamp set (she likes to make her own cards) and the Hannah Montana soundtrack. Tristan brought her a gift wrapped in a kleenex (apparently he didn't have time to wrap it...although he chose to play with friends after school, so whatever). It was pretty entertaining. He gave her his mini rubix cube which she loves to play with, so she was happy (despite the lame wrapping)!  May has been a good month for all of us, and I know Tristan and Alicia are looking forward to their LAST day of school tomorrow!!!




















My mom sent her this HSM dvd board game that we are excited to try out. She also got $20 from Daniel's parents that she is carefully pondering how she will spend.


0 comments: