CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 03, 2007

Beauty Shop

A few days ago Adelaide starting pointing to my freshly painted nails and then pointing to hers and jibbering away in her own little language. I was able to figure out that she wanted her nails painted! I thought it was so interesting because I never paint my nails in front of her (for fear of nail polish accidents), but she still knew what she wanted. I was in the middle of painting her nails when she started pointing to her toes and jabbering away again. I took that as meaning she wanted her toes done as well; so I did. In the end she had beautiful pink toe and fingernails. She even held out her hands for me and helped me blow on them to get them dry. She was a great client!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Very cute! I also LOVE the cowboy boots in the last post.

Cardalls said...

So pretty. I love doing Lily's nails. It is now a weekly tradition.