Tristan and Alicia are well into school now. They have started getting homework, so that keeps them pretty busy after school. Tristan is pretty good at utilizing his time in school to get his work done, so that is nice for him. Alicia's work is sent home in a packet on Monday's and isn't due until Friday, so it is nice that we can pace ourselves as we'd like. They both have soccer practice on Monday evenings at the same time, so that works out nicely. I think by the spring Tristan will be ready to play more competitively and Alicia wants to try doing gymnastics, so we'll be staying busy!It is very hot here and we are under water restrictions because of the drought, so our garden has pretty much died. We still get tomatoes, but it is too hot to even go out and harvest them. Adelaide and I spend a lot of mornings at the pool to keep from getting overheated. I can't wait until it cools off a little bit so we can do more things outdoors.

2 comments:
Addi is so chic in her cowboy boots. She looks fabulous and I'm glad to hear she is already into shoes.
We are also into homework - and Lily is in preschool! She has already brought home 2 assignments, plus the show-and-tell bag. I imagine that it just gets to be more work as she gets older. I still don't know how you do it with 2!
this is probably one of the cutest things i have ever seen.
Post a Comment