Today Adelaide brought me some clothes and demanded that I put them on her. I thought she'd be happy after I changed her outfit, but that wasn't enough. She was not satisfied until I had EVERY piece of clothing she brought me on her body. As you can see, it was interesting. She had a pair of capris, then a pair of shors, and a skirt on bottom already, but then she had ANOTHER pair of capris that she demanded be put on. I knew there was no way to get them on over what she already had on, so I put them on her arms! Doesn't she look fabulous???? Later, she brought me her cowboy boots to put on...that really completed the outfit, but I couldn't manage to get a picture of it...but I'm sure you can imagine it.
Thursday, September 06, 2007
Adelaide
Today Adelaide brought me some clothes and demanded that I put them on her. I thought she'd be happy after I changed her outfit, but that wasn't enough. She was not satisfied until I had EVERY piece of clothing she brought me on her body. As you can see, it was interesting. She had a pair of capris, then a pair of shors, and a skirt on bottom already, but then she had ANOTHER pair of capris that she demanded be put on. I knew there was no way to get them on over what she already had on, so I put them on her arms! Doesn't she look fabulous???? Later, she brought me her cowboy boots to put on...that really completed the outfit, but I couldn't manage to get a picture of it...but I'm sure you can imagine it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Finger painting and dress up, sounds like you definitely have another little Katie on your hands!
Hey we really love your blog. I did have a question regarding the ball python--I am not sure Peter is playing with it enough. Anyway we hope to see in St Louis sometime.
Joseph
Post a Comment