CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 20, 2007

It Begins....

Today I took my angel to Chick-Fil-A for lunch, which apparently was a big mistake, for we experienced our first public temper tantrum. I would just like to add that the restaurant was totally crowded, we took the last empty table. Anway, we were sitting eating our lunch. Addi was chatting it up with all the people around her, dipping her chicken in ketchup and eating french fries, being wonderful. When she was done, she wanted to go into the play place (you can't have food in there), but I wasn't done eating yet, so I told her just a minute. She apparently didn't like that response, so she threw herself on the ground and starting kicking and screaming. I was so shocked at first that I just laughed, and then I realized I probably ought to DO something about this flip-flopping child on the ground, so I picked her up still kicking, and in the process she kicked one of her crocs off her foot and onto someone else's table. Luckily it just bounced off the table, hit a chair, and landed on the floor, but totally embarrassing! I shoved the rest of my chicken tender in my mouth, threw our trash away and walked out without playing in the play place. The best part about all of this is that I KNOW this is not an isolated incident! We FINALLY out grew public tantrums with Alicia, only to start on Adelaide....go figure!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there. dan emailed me out of the blue after not hearing from him in about 10 years. he sent me this link. it's fun to see all the photos and read some of what you guys are up to - looks like you all are thriving. happy for you all.

take good care,
travis