CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 26, 2009

Trunk-Or-Treat



We had our church Halloween party on Friday night. This activity is always really fun. They had a chili cook off, and I submitted a pot of chili and was highly offended when I didn't get a ribbon considering MY chili was ALL GONE! I'm not a sore loser. I managed to get my halloween t-shirt that I got last year (grey with a black spider and spider web on it....target special) on over my large belly and was satisfied with that, but apparently I was a huge disappointment to some other people who were excited to see what I would come dressed up as. Tristan went as a soccer player...highly original. My mom found witch costumes for the girls at her store, and they were cute witches! They both loved wearing their hats and striped tights. Alicia had her fall party at school on Friday as well. They don't mention "Halloween" at school, but they did make it a 50's theme this year so the kids could dress up. Alicia was able to wear her 50's diner girl costume from last year! I was glad to get another use out of it...although I didn't get a picture.

I'm not sure why Addi is sticking out her tongue in both pictures. Cute witches, though, right???
I had to take a picture of our friend, Aaron (Peter Pan). This man is highly comfortable with himself....obviously! Apparently his wife, Shannon, made the whole thing! Excluding the tights...which are apparently, Man Tights. Who knew?? Behind Aaron is Yvonne as a doctor, and in front of Aaron is Cassie who is the guy from Princess Bride..."Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya...you killed my father...prepare to die." Such creative people!

2 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

I am due on Friday and our ward is having a party....(I hope I have a baby instead of going!) But Ryan wants us to go as Jon and Kate...pre 8 kids when she was just prego with the twins. Fun idea. Ryan wanted to wear the eye liner more than anything!! Good luck with the few weeks that you have left girl.

Judi said...

Cute witches!