On Saturday, Alicia, Adelaide, and I spent the day together. We started out at the Primary activity at church where they got to know their new teachers for the year. We left there about 15 minutes early to shop for a birthday gift for one of Alicia's friends, grabbed lunch, then headed to the skating rink for the party of Alicia's friend. I decided to have Adelaide try to skate. It was quite an interesting experience. It was basically just a lot of work for me...we would skate around the rink once, then take a rest, then go again, etc. By the end she started to really get the hang of it. At first she wanted to walk and we were tripping all over each other, but by the end she learned to glide. It was a fun girls day out.

Adelaide is beginning the stage of being difficult to take pictures of. I told her to smile, and this is what I got.....

Addi riding a motorcycle...her dad would be so proud.

Alicia was so focused on posing for the camera, that she ended up totally eating it. She has grown out of the difficult picture taking, to being a total super model.

Finally, success!!! She's a pretty good skater overall, but has some difficulty stopping!

2 comments:
What a fun mom you are!
Those pictures of roller skating bring back memories! I need to bring my kids skating - I didn't even know those rinks existed anymore! So fun!
Post a Comment