
We are doggie sitting a little terrier mix named George this week. It has been interesting having him around because he reminds us all SOOO much of Perci. He's very attached to me for some unknown reason. He will take his pillow out of his crate and set it by me in the kitchen or at the computer or where ever I am, and lay on it. If I'm sitting on the couch he just comes and looks at me with longing eyes until I invite him up on my lap. He follows me everywhere...including the loo. Even the way he and Zoie interact reminds me of Perci. They kind of just tolerate each other. It's a very interesting dynamic. Sometimes George will be under the table while we eat and I just assume he is Perci until I look at him and realize it's George! It's made us miss Perci all over again, and we'll be sad to send him back home on Wednesday.

0 comments:
Post a Comment