

Alicia 2005 Alicia 2008
Daniel and Tristan went to Daytona Beach on a boys weekend to attend the largest reptile show in the country...I'll express my feelings about what they are bringing home at a later date. And a boy at church was offering babysitting as a fund raiser for his Eagle project, so I figured I'd drop Addi off there and Alicia and I could spend some alone time together. We decided to go to dinner and shop for shoes and a new backpack. Can you guess what size shoe we bought my little girl??? Keep in mind that it has a thumbs worth of growing space. A women's 7 1/2!!!! I couldn't believe I was shopping with my 8 year old in the women's section looking for a size that is bigger than what I wear!!!! She is going to be beautifully tall! I will say it was a challenge to find a 7 1/2 shoe that didn't look monstrous on her little body, but we finally had some success at Payless (who knew?). We enjoyed our dinner at Subway discussing the new school year and catching up on each other's life. And we also found a fabulous light pink, dark pink, and brown Adidas backpack. I always enjoy these girls nights with Alicia...we should really make more of an effort to do them more often!

4 comments:
She looks so beautiful in that picture. It's hard to believe she's only 8 years old. Girls nights are the best!
I love Alicia's smile. I can't believe she is wearing a size 7 shoe! Grace is just a size 3. I love nights out just with my girls too!
I dyed the pasta and rice with a mixture of a little rubbing alcohol and food coloring, so easy. Then I just let it dry.
Alicia is so beautiful and grown up!! What happened to my little kindergartener and zoo buddy?
I miss you guys!
Post a Comment