CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas #3

We had our own family Christmas here at home yesterday morning. Can you believe that the kids still weren't sick of opening presents?? We were originally going to do it Friday night, but Daniel worked too late and Adelaide and Alicia were in bed before he even got home. I think the kids were disappointed that they had to wait another day, but give me a break...they'd already had 2 other Christmas's!!!! So, we opened our gifts to each other and had a big breakfast for lunch on Saturday. Daniel was sure to take a picture of everyone with their favorite gift.

Addi got a talking baby doll from Tristan. She loves it and has taken it to bed with her everynight and naptime since she got it. She is also wearing a blue scarf sent to her from Grandma Alta and shoes that I got from all three kids. I barely had them pulled out of the box before Adelaide had them on HER feet.


Alicia asked for curtains on her list, so not only did she get curtains, but a matching comforter and sheets! She has graduated from all the baby pink; going from little girl, to pre-adolescent!

Along with every other boy in America, Tristan has gotten into Transformers, so Alicia and Adelaide got him this transformer...he loved it!

Daniel got 2 boxes (one from Tristan, one from Adelaide and Alicia) of 550 rounds of .22 long rifle bullets to support his new hobby of "shooting." (Just imagine me with the kids at Wal-Mart in the hunting section reading this information off of a post-it note....)

This is the fabulous purse that Daniel got for me. I took the liberty of cropping myself out of this picture...it wasn't pretty and since I publish this blog, I get to decide what pictures of me get published and what ones don't...but the purse deserved to be seen!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Wow You got to celebrate Christmas three times! Sounds like so much fun. Love Love the purse. So cute. I don't like to put a lot of pictures of myself on my blog either. Looks like you guys had a wonderful time!

Anonymous said...

love your Christmas pictures. that is a fun idea to have your immediate family give each other gifts seperately from the big family time.