This morning for the church Christmas party, the Nushery (18mo-3yrs) put on a little Nativity. You can imagine what that was like. I think I was the only parent not up there trying to help their child. One of the wisemen didn't want to giveup his gift for baby Jesus, and Joseph wasn't very interested at all. It was very cute, though. Adelaide was dressed as an angel. I made her wings last night out of an old diaper box and covered them with aluminum foil. She was already in bed, so I couldn't test out the size and as a result she ended up with a very wide wing span! Oops! There was hardly room for the kids sitting next to her!

2 comments:
Addi looks so darling. With her golden ringlets, she looks like one of those cherub angel babies.
hello katie! got your blog address off of your Christmas card. glad to have this connection again. you'll have to check our family out at my blog. love the wings. it helps with the diva role - get out of my way, don't ruin my wings.your daughter is a beautiful angel. i can't believe how grown up all your kids are.
Post a Comment