CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Happy 2008!

After our whirlwind Christmas trip, I was very excited to spend a week just hanging out at home. Tristan and Alicia had the entire week off, so I decided it was the perfect time to potty train Adelaide. I wasn't going to be galavanting around town with 3 kids and since Addi has been ready to be potty trained for about a month or so, I decided to get on with it. I was blessed with an amazingly simple week. Adelaide caught on fairly quickly and we only had a handful of accidents all week.


Our New Year's was very pathetic. Daniel had to work a 24 hour shift in the OB unit, and I was pooped out from all our traveling and such, so I put the kids to bed at their regular times, had a bubble bath, talked to my sister on the phone, and read a book. When I finished my book, I looked at the time...12:45. Happy New Year to me, and I turned out the light. Isn't New Year's over rated anyway??? Maybe it's just me....


By Friday, we were all going a little stir crazy, so I decided to meet the Mommy and Me group at Chuck-E-Cheese. I got there a little late and no one from the group was there....I called a friend and she said I was a day late! OOPS! So she came to meet me with her two kids so I wasn't alone!

Well, Tristan and Alicia go back to school tomorrow, so no more sleeping in! I'm hoping to get back in the routine of things pretty quickly....wish me luck!

1 comments:

Cardalls said...

Congrats on the potty training. I wish Lily had been so easy.