We celebrated Adelaide's birthday a day early since Daniel is pulling a 24 hour shift tomorrow. She was so excited to open her presents and eat her cupcake. She loved the books and bowling ball set from my parents, cards from Tristan and Alicia, and her new helmet and tricycle from Daniel and I. She could barely contain her excitement! Everytime we go to someone else's house who has a tricycle, Adelaide rides it the whole time, so I figured it would be the perfect gift. 




3 comments:
Happy Birthday Addi! Love the picture with the candle in the cupcake!
Hey Katie! I just got your Christmas card and wanted to tell you what a beautiful family you have! Your daughter is adorable and I can see in her eyes she is a lot like her mommy. It sounds like life has been really moving and grooving for you. I wanted to wish you and your family a merry christmas. I won't be getting to cards this year and I will have to blame it on the big watermellon belly I have. I would love to email you and catch up my email is hurdif@msn.com! Happy Holidays hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely, Jen Hurd aka Jen #50
She looks so cute. Looks like she had a great day.
Post a Comment