CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!


We had a great Easter Sunday. The kids woke up this morning ready to hunt for their Easter baskets. This is a tradition from when I was a kid. The Easter Bunny always hid our Easter baskets on Easter morning, and it was always a challenge to find them. The Easter Bunny seemed to get more and more creative every year. Last year, Tristan's was hidden in the dryer...it took him FOREVER to find it. The Easter Bunny is still learning all of the good hidding places in our new house, so it didn't take long for the kids to find their baskets. We did the Easter egg hunt yesterday at the church Primary activity. The kids had a great time and got a good loot. I was surprised at how much Adelaide got into Easter. All week she's been playing with a few plastic eggs I had out for decoration. Then, this morning she was all about finding her basket and checking out everything inside of it. All during church she played with a plastic egg a gal in front of us gave her, then she turned around and had the guy behind us put it together, then she'd break it apart, and so on, and so on, and so on, and so on. She's very social...she finds a friend everywhere we go.






I will say, though, that I had the best dressed kids at church today! They all looked so good! My mom found the girls' dresses at the store...so cheap and so cute...I especially loved Addi's shrug! Too cute! I wouldn't be able to dress my kids so cute if it wasn't for my mom because I wouldn't be able to afford it otherwise!!!!

We were sad that Daniel had to be at the hospital all day...and all night. I always feel so sad that he misses out on so much because of his schedule. He is definately overworked, and underpaid! Residency is GREAT!!! (sense the sarcasm????)

1 comments:

Cardalls said...

Everyone looks so nice in their Easter clothes. I realized too late that I didn't get a picture of Lily in her Easter dress. I'll just have to get it when she wears it again! Aren't the holidays so fun with kids? They get so excited about it that it is hard not to enjoy yourself.