CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Pinewood Derby



Tristan is ready for the big race! Unfortunately I have to work tomorrow night so I won't be able to make it, but Katie will be sent armed with graphite powder and extra weights in case we are too light. I will be consulting live by phone from the ICU throughout the event. The car is weighted with tungsten inserts between the rear wheels. The front left tire will not touch the track to limit surface friction. And of course, Tristan researched the physics behind it all and made the car on his own without any help from me. What a brilliant kid! We will keep you posted on the outcome. . .

1 comments:

Cardalls said...

Good luck, Tristan! His car did so well last year, I can only expect that it will this year as well.