CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 26, 2007

A 1st Grade Writing Assignment

This is a letter Alicia wrote at school to Daniel and Adelaide. I found it really entertaining. She has come SOOO far with her reading and writing this year. I love reading her 1st grade writing assignments! I am constantly amazed with her abilities. I hope you all enjoy it, too!

Translation:

Dear Addi and Dad!

1. We love you Addi
2. You make me laugh.
3. How old are you? (If you ask Adelaide how old she is, she will hold up 1 finger)
4. I miss you at school.
5. She likes to make friends!
6. Dad we love you!
(I'm not sure what happened to #7!)
8. You're the best.
9. I don't get to see you very much.
10. You are a Doctor.
11. You stay up all night sometimes.

From,
Alicia and Tristan

0 comments: