CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 28, 2007

The Results

So, Tristan's car swept the Pinewood Derby! His car didn't lose once! He was so excited....until he got home and realized his 1st place trophy from this year was the same height as his 3rd place trophy from last year...... Regardless, he was pretty proud! I had a hard time deciding who was more proud, Tristan or Daniel. I told Daniel to relish the victory because this could be his last derby...unless we have another boy in the future (that WAS NOT an announcement). They had the Regional competition this morning at the mall, but I've only ever heard nightmare stories about it, so we decided to stick with soccer instead. Why chance ruining a perfect record!?

2 comments:

Cardalls said...

Congrats to Tristan (or is it Daniel?....)! I knew the car would be a success. Now, we might have to commission a car to be made when Luke is old enough for the pinewood derby. Our ward gives every family 2 kits; one for the kids to build and the other for the dads. Then, the dads race against each other. It is pretty funny!

Sarah said...

Way to go, Tristan and Daniel!