
Earlier this week Daniel was mowing the lawn, so I took Adelaide outside to watch. She was completly entertained watching Daniel drive back and forth, back and forth. When Daniel stopped the mower and got off to move the garden hose, Adelaide wasted no time. She raced across the lawn and climbed up on the mower before either of us realized what she was doing. So, being the good parents that we are, we got the camera...of course! I sensed a feeling of pride in Daniel that Addi would be interested in his riding lawn mower.....boys and their toys! We've actually been amazed lately at what Adelaide picks up just from observing the things the rest of us

do. She loves to put on Alicia's backpack, and then go out to the driv
eway to pretend to wait for the bus. Then, there was a rag on the floor that I was cleaning a mess up with, and she came along and started scrubbing the floor with it! I'm amazed at what she notices....I guess that means we also need to be REALLY careful!
4 comments:
Ryan is starting to do the same thing. It really makes you think about what you say or do before you do it. That is such a cute picture. Sound like you may have a tom boy on your hands...or one that likes to play with her dads toys.
Addi is so cute! I love the photos. She just wants to be big like everyone else. (Love the clothes, too...where did you get them? ;) )
Those are great pictures! I remember a conversation we had once about naming your first son something "DeWalt" Lonergan... this post brought that memory back! Love those power tools (and riding mowers)!
That is an awesome lawnmower.
Post a Comment