Tonight Daniel and Tristan went to a laser tag birthday party for one of Tristan's friends, so I decided to make it a girls night for me, Alicia, and Adelaide. We went to the mall and ate at the Food Court (I used to NEVER eat there before I had kids). Alicia shared her french fries with Adelaide...who absolutely loves them! Alicia even got a couple of compliments on her hair, which I had done earlier in the day. Then we went to The Children's Place to get Alicia a "blinging" outfit (a blue skirt with lace and sparkles and a cream shirt with lace trim...all on sale of course), and some tights for Adelaide. As we were walking out, I saw a Claire's and on a whim went in and got Alicia's ears pierced!!! Alicia has mentioned it a few times in the last few weeks, and I decided it was time! She'd had them pierced previously, but they had closed up. Alicia was SOOO excited. She was glowing and of course picked out the little pink studs...I thought she'd pick the pink flower, but she surprised me with something more simple. After that, I was putting Adelaide's coat on so we could leave and Alicia says, "Aren't we going to have dessert?" I just had to laugh...after all that we had done, it wasn't complete for her without dessert!!! Then I looked over and saw what she was looking at...a cookie stand! Go figure. So I bought her a cookie and off we went! When we got home she curled up on the couch to watch "Cinderella" because Tristan never lets her watch it, and then happily toddled off to bed. So, our first official "Girls Night Out" was an absolute success!!
Friday, November 03, 2006
Girls Night Out
Tonight Daniel and Tristan went to a laser tag birthday party for one of Tristan's friends, so I decided to make it a girls night for me, Alicia, and Adelaide. We went to the mall and ate at the Food Court (I used to NEVER eat there before I had kids). Alicia shared her french fries with Adelaide...who absolutely loves them! Alicia even got a couple of compliments on her hair, which I had done earlier in the day. Then we went to The Children's Place to get Alicia a "blinging" outfit (a blue skirt with lace and sparkles and a cream shirt with lace trim...all on sale of course), and some tights for Adelaide. As we were walking out, I saw a Claire's and on a whim went in and got Alicia's ears pierced!!! Alicia has mentioned it a few times in the last few weeks, and I decided it was time! She'd had them pierced previously, but they had closed up. Alicia was SOOO excited. She was glowing and of course picked out the little pink studs...I thought she'd pick the pink flower, but she surprised me with something more simple. After that, I was putting Adelaide's coat on so we could leave and Alicia says, "Aren't we going to have dessert?" I just had to laugh...after all that we had done, it wasn't complete for her without dessert!!! Then I looked over and saw what she was looking at...a cookie stand! Go figure. So I bought her a cookie and off we went! When we got home she curled up on the couch to watch "Cinderella" because Tristan never lets her watch it, and then happily toddled off to bed. So, our first official "Girls Night Out" was an absolute success!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment