On Saturday I took Alicia and Adelaide to see Santa. Adelaide gave Santa some very inquisitive looks, but did not get upset! I was even able to get her to smile for the picture. Alicia was so excited to climb on Santa's lap and chit chat. When we got home Tristan was trying to tell her it wasn't the "real" Santa, and that upset her a little bit. So Tristan got the "Mother's glare" and very suddenly stopped talking, and Alicia went on her merry little way.We also went to Chuck-E-Cheese with Nate, Brenda, Tamblyn, and Max. Everyone had a great time...including Adelaide who must have gone down the slide 50 times. She would climb up the steps, and then flip over on her belly and shimmy her way down the slide, get up and walk over to the steps to start the whole process over. I was amazed at how well she "toddles" around. She also loved to ride the little bouncy rides. In this picture she is ridding with Chuck-E himself.

0 comments:
Post a Comment