
One of the very first things we did to this house when we moved in, was we installed a dog door in the kitchen. Ever since, I've been wondering when the day would come that Adelaide would discover the said dog door. Well, the day has come! The other night I was quizzing Tristan on his spelling words, and all of a sudden Adelaide screamed really loud. We looked over and her body was outside and she was poking her head inside! She had crawled out the door to go
outside, and then wanted to get our attention so we could see her accomplishment. When Tristan tried to pull her back through, she went back outside. She thought she was so clever for finding a new game to play! So Tristan had to go outside through the patio door to get her. He thought it was hystarical! Today she tried again, so I took a picture. It's all well and cute now, but I'm sure it's going to cause some serious issues in the future!

1 comments:
That is hysterical! I laughed so hard!
Post a Comment