So, some of you know, some of you don't know...I am pregnant and am expecting around November 17th. I'm not sure why it has taken me so long to blog about it, but perhaps that had to do with the horrible sickness, headaches, etc. Zofran became my very best friend to get me through weeks 6 to 21. I haven't needed to take it for a few days, so I'm hopeful that I am finally on the upswing!!! I don't know how I would have made it through all my travels this summer without it!!
Today we went in for the ultrasound and we are having a.....GIRL! We are so excited! I haven't had a whole lot of time to really sit and think about this pregnancy. We've been crazy busy. So now knowing the gender of the baby helps it to be all more REAL. The girls are happy for another girl, and Tristan is at scout camp, so he won't find out the news until Saturday (he'll be a little disappointed since he was really pulling for a boy, but I'm sure he won't dwell on it too much!).
The kids and I just got back from our 2 week trip to Canada on Friday, so stay tuned for more news and photos!!!!

3 comments:
Our babies are going to be BFFs!!!
I heard the news from my Mom but I didn't want to leak it out until you offically posted!
Now, good luck to us both living in HOT places and surviving the summer!
Congratulations Katie and Dan!!!
I am so happy for you
Okay so I haven't visited your blog in a while and then as I was reading about your Canada trip and seeing your photos I thought to myself - is Katie pregnant?
Congratulations! Glad you are feeling better.
Post a Comment