CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 02, 2008

breaking dawn


I just got home from Borders where I was 1 in 600 some odd crazy fans at the midnight selling of Stephenie Meyer's new book, "Breaking Dawn."  I have never been to a midnight selling and it was kind of fun! My sister-in-law, Mari, got me into reading these books, and I'm so glad she did! I've read the first 3 books of the series 3 times, so now it's time to find out what happens with my favorite vampire and werewolf!!! Who's with me????

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I got my copy on Friday night/Saturday morning. And since I'm not in labor yet (DANG it!) I am almost done with the book! We'll have to compare notes when we're both done!

Karen said...

I've tead the first three books three times each too!! I am almost done with Breaking Dawn, and so far I think i love how it's working out. I will have to read it again though to be sure.

I'm glad she chose Edward!!!

Tiffany Steele said...

LOVE IT (Breaking Dawn)!!!!! I finished it Sunday afternoon.....it makes me want to be a VAMPIRE!!!! Well it was fun to see you and your kids for the Wedding Weekend. HAve a great day.

Anonymous said...

so now you'll have to post what you think of the book. i have mixed feelings.