Okay, so I know I'm not the only mom that looks at her life and thinks...how in the world did I end up here??? After all the cooking, cleaning, laundry, disciplining, sometimes you wonder if you are still the person you started out being before you got 3 kids at one time. Well, if there was any doubt in anyone's mind if I am still me, these pictures will put it all to rest.
THE GIRLS
back L-R: Rachel, Alli, Laura, Kathy, Amber, Jill, me
front L-R: Kendra, Emily, Munni
Last Tuesday night, a group of some of my best girlfriends went out to see Savannah Jack play at a honky tonk on Broadway Street called "The Stage." Our girlfriend, Alli (whose husband, Mike, plays in the band) organized for all of us to meet up and carpool into Nashville. The band was AMAZING. They have the most incredible 3 part harmonies. If you click on their name it will take you to their website where you can hear some of their music. Anyway, as the night wore on we all got to dancing and got a little crazy...that's right, I ended up dancing with the band onstage! It felt so good to act totally crazy and ridiculous!!!! I had soooo much fun!!!! I have to say I have some of the best girlfriends in all of NASHVILLE!!!

After I first jumped on stage...dancing with Don (lead singer).

me and Jay

finishing off my performance with Mike laughing at me in the background

me and Munni breakin' it down
BREAKIN' FREE!!!!

2 comments:
Looks like fun! So who took the pictures?
Dude, you rock!!!
seth
Post a Comment