L-R Taylor, Alicia, RachelLast Saturday we had a big activity at the church for the kids ages 3-11 called Especially For Children. Last year we had a big carnival in the gym and this year they decided to let the kids travel around the world. It was super cute. They had the kids all get on a giant "airplane" in the gym, then travel from country to country with an assigned tour guide. Each child even had a little passport to get stamped at each of the six countries. Our congregation was in charge of India. There is an Indian gal we go to church with (she couldn't be at the activity, so she sent her mother, Pushba-pictured below) who let us borrow a ton of Indian clothes. It was really a neat activity and the kids loved it.


me in Indian garb outside our country's door

Kathy, Pushba, Munni, Me, and Kendra with little Shilah and Sophie in front

3 comments:
That clothing is beautiful! You look so pretty. I love the airplane setup, what a great idea!
How fun! So is this a stake primary activity? I love the Indian clothing.
I love the Indian saris. My roommate, Eleanor, went to India in high school with her friend and she had 2 made for her. The fabrics were so beautiful. I was so jealous!
Post a Comment