I'm a little late reporting on our latest road trip...what else is new?? Me and the girls (Tristan had left with Daniel's dad on Monday) left for St. Louis on Wednesday, May 28th to spend a few days with my sister and her family. The hi-lite of the trip was going to the St. Louis Zoo. I love that zoo! The animals are always really close which allows for some great photo opportunites! Alicia and Addi both enjoyed playing with Lily and eating Aunt Cari's famous apple crisp. Cari used to make me apple crisp many a Sunday's when we lived together for a year during college...it's extremely delicious and I've never attempted to make it so that it stays a special treat when we go to visit. Cari, Seth, and I enjoyed playing games everynight and chatting. I always enjoy getting to spend time with them.
This hippo was swimming in circles, so we got some great looks at him as he came by the glass.
Addi really liked the penguins.

Isn't it amazing how close the animals are???? I love it!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment