After the Old Church Meeting was over, we loaded back into the car for a very easy 3 hour drive to Whitestown, Indiana to visit some friends that we know from when we lived in St. Louis who have since moved just north of Indianapolis. Alicia and Addi loved playing dress up. Every time I saw them they were wearing a new outfit. Alicia, Grace, and Camille also put on a few dramatic performances for us which were quite entertaining. Tristan only got involved in the puppet show and I think that is because it was the only thing that he didn't feel threatened his manhood! The kids all enjoyed playing and Judi and I enjoyed chatting and catching up on each other's lives. We've decided that this new stop may just become a yearly tradition!!!! I even enjoyed the drive home because we went through Kentucky and it was absolutely beautiful.
Addi in her favorite dress-up outfit.

Alicia dressed as a bride...this was also a part of one of the dramatic performances.

Tristan, Alicia, Grace, and Camille with their sock puppets before the puppet show.
0 comments:
Post a Comment