
I just wanted to send a shout-out to my good friends, Drew and Megan. They are an awesome couple we met at church. They have 2 little boys; one biological (Derek) and one adopted (Owen...Addi LOVES Owen and gets so excited when she gets to play with him). So, you can see already why I love them so much!!! They are starting the adoption process again and have made a website for birthmothers. Please check it out and if you know of anyone that is pregnant and is thinking about adopting out, please give them this website. They are an awesome family and I really want to see them add to it, so please jump on the Drew and Megan bandwagon with me! Just click on their names to be sent to their website. I LOVED it so much, I read the ENTIRE thing!!! You can also visit Megan's blog by clicking here.

1 comments:
Katie you are the cutest and sweetest friend I know!! Thank you so much for your kind words and a spot on your blog. You don't know how much that means to me. I really really appreciate all your support.
P.S. Drew was touched by your kind words as well. Thank you
Post a Comment