Which Disney Villain Are You?
You are Captain Hook. The crusher of dreams. You are Disney's one and only funny villain. But don't discredit the evilness that is Captain Hook. You do your part in scaring little children and teaching a generation of adults to yearn for childhood again. Cuz hey, you just want to fly too.Which Disney Hero Are You?
You are Tarzan. You feel out of place when you venture away from your home and into the heart of the city. Your whole life you've been trying to fit in with the styles and trends, but now you're starting to realize that it's OK to enjoy simplicity. Watch out though! Someone your complete opposite is about to enter your life.Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Free Blogger Templates by Leelou Blogs |
Design Elements by Creations by Rachael |
Dedicated Servers and Colocation
Sponsored by Colocation America

3 comments:
so who is who?
i am jafar from aladdin. oh man, that's lovely. i'll have to make myself feel better by doing the disney hero one.
I (Katie) took both quizes. I felt I needed to know which hero I'd be after I found out which villian I was to make me feel less evil.
Post a Comment