


This morning the kids had to hunt for their baskets which were hidden by the Easter Bunny. Tristan and Adelaide always seem to enjoy the challenge, but Alicia seems to struggle with this tradition every year. No matter how easy we tell the Easter Bunny to hide her basket, she still seems to get frustrated when she doesn't find it right away. We had to play the hot-and-cold game with her which I think just frustrated her even more. Oh well, we can't win them all I guess.
As always, my Mom did an excellent job picking out Easter dresses for my girls. Alicia actually already had this dress which was given to her by a friend. My mom unknowingly sent a matching dress for Adelaide! She must have been inspired! Or lucky....either way, my girls looked VERY beautiful at church today.

3 comments:
Your girls looks so pretty! It sounds like you guys had a great spring break.
I love the girls dresses. I find it harder and harder to find matching dresses that have sleeves these days! By the way, we found a place to donate our hair where you only have to do 8 inches rather than 10 (like we did two years ago). We were thinking of you last week as we remembered when you cut if for us the last time!
Looks like everyone had a fun Easter. It looks like the weather is pretty nice too, we're jealous!
Post a Comment