Sunday, January 27, 2008
Daniel and the Lion's Den
Today in Nursery Adelaide learned the bible story of Daniel and the Lion's Den. When I went to pick her up she was very excited to show me her den, lions, and Daniel that she got to color, but she kept saying "Daddy." I figured she was just excited to see him, so I took her to the foyer where we meet after church to find Daniel. She was so excited to see him, then she rushed over to me, grabbed her papers and took them to Daddy. She put them on the ground, found her Daniel, gave it to him and said, "Daddy." Apparently she thought she was learning about Daddy today when she learned about Daniel in the lion's den. I was reminded of the first time we took Tristan to church with us. In his primary class they discussed the story of Daniel and the Lion's Den and he came home with similar paper figurines. Tristan was also confused and thought they were talking about his newly adopted father...can you imagine how cool Tristan was thinking Daniel was??? Needless to say, I had to do some explaining after Primary that day. Anyway, I just thought it all was so cute!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment