Sunday, January 13, 2008
Shower
Earlier this week I spent the day cleaning. Adelaide and I went to the gym in the morning (no potty accidents!!!) and then we came home and cleaned house. We ate lunch, and then Addi went down for her nap. When she woke up I still wasn't done cleaning, so I hadn't taken a shower yet. After a little while she starts jabbering a word I didn't quite understand, so after the 1,000th time of her repeating herself, I finally asked her to show me what in the heck she was talking about. So, she gently took my hand and led me to the bathroom, pointed at the shower and said, "mummy, shower?" I was totally floored! So, after being nagged by my 2 year old for over an hour, I finally finished cleaning and got into the shower at 4, right before Tristan and Alicia came home. Either I smelt really bad, or I've got her on such a good schedule that she just wanted to make sure everything was done for the day. I prefer the second option, although I'm afraid it was more likely the first!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
How funny! Adelaide is such a cute girl. How lucky that she is already potty trained! Derek was 3 1/2 before that happened and I don't think Owen even has a clue! Boys are a little slow in that department!
Post a Comment