Monday, February 19, 2007
Dare Devil
The other day I was washing the kitchen floor, so I had taken all the chairs out and put them in the living room. Adelaide was just walking around, doing whatever, but then she got very quiet, and that's when I know she's getting into trouble. At first I didn't see her, but then she called to me and I turned around to find that she had climbed onto one of the kitchen chairs I put by the entertainment center and climbed onto one of the higher shelves. She was starting to get frustrated because she couldn't stand up. I just laughed, took her picture, got her out, and moved the chair. I've come to find I need to be MUCH more careful with my little dare devil around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You're still dangerous Maverick, but I'll be your wingman anytime!
Post a Comment