
We are coming to the end of fall soccer. Tristan is very proud of the fact his team is still undeafeted. They have 2 games left, and Tristan is confident it will be a perfect season. I hope he doesn't get overly confident. It would be tragic to lose at this point (being as it is 10 year old YMCA soccer, and they don't technically keep score). I just love seeing him get so excited about something and really enjoy it.

Alicia hasn't seemed to miss dance at all. I think she is very happy with her choice to exchange dance for soccer. She is still doing well on her team, and has scored 3 goals this season. This Saturday is her final game. I guess we are going to be doing soccer again in the spring. I need to find out from Aunt Ingrid all about being a soccer mom because it looks like we are rapidly becoming a BIG soccer family.
Daniel and I were able to go out on our first date on Friday night since we moved to Nashville. I called a 14 year old gal that lives nearby last minute, and I was shocked that she was available. So she came over, and Daniel and I went to go for ice-cream and a movie. We saw the movie, "Flicka," and really quite enjoyed it. It inspired Daniel to want to quit his job and become a horse rancher (I won't even comment on that). It was really nice just to spend some time together. We decided we need to do it more often.
And with that, GO CARDS!!!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment