CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 27, 2006

Darth Vader, Snow White, and a Chicken!


We had a blast last night at the church Halloween party. The kids had a great time playing games and getting lots of candy. The kids looked great...if I do say so myself. I'm so glad my mom hung onto the costumes she made for me and my siblings as kids. Tristan got to wear Uncle Martin's old Darth Vader costume, and Alicia got to wear the Snow White costume I wore at her age. She glided around last night like a little diva, flipping her wig hair around and such. These costumes are about 20 years old...they are vintage! Adelaide's chicken costume is a product of my mom's store, and all of us couldn't help but laugh everytime we looked at her. So, it is all thanks to my mom for decking out my kids for Halloween!! Aren't mom's and grandma's great???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always knew your Mom is an excellent mother, She sure dotes on all of you. You are right you all look great and if you go for awards you should get them. Do you think that your garndchildren will wear them?

Anonymous said...

Hi Alicia this is Grace, I
love your costume.
camille and I are dressing up as cats. Happy halloween!

Anonymous said...

Hi Alicia!
I like your costume.
from camille