In February, Adelaide was super excited to go to the daddy/daughter dance at her school with Daniel. It is one of the fundraisers the elementary school does, and it is a big hit! Last year was the first year they did it, and Daniel and Alicia had a great time. You can refresh your memory by clicking here. They enjoyed cookies, punch, and dancing. Of course, the hi-lite for Adelaide was going to Steak 'n Shake afterwards for milk shakes. She will still get excited when we pass by Steak 'n Shake and talk about the Daddy/Daughter dance. So cute.
Thursday, August 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Glad to see you back, missed the updates. Can't believe how big your kids are getting and the bathroom looks awesome.
Also Kyle and I are looking to move to Atlanta beginning of October, so that means I will be a lot closer and I can finally make some plans to visit!!
I love Daddy/Daughter dances. So cute! Lily loved going to hers with Seth. They don't do them here, which makes me super sad.
Post a Comment