CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Baby Avery


Avery Marie
2 Months
22 3/4 in. (50-75%)
10 lbs 11 oz (40-50%)

I've had a few people make the comment to me that I need to post more pictures of Avery. I just took her into her 2 month appointment, so I figured it was a good excuse to dedicate a whole blog post to her. Avery is a really good baby. She rarely cries (so it was really sad to listen to her SCREAM when she got her shots), and sleeps really well at night. Most nights she goes to bed at about 9:30, then gives me a 7-9 hour stretch, wakes up to feed, then goes back down for 3-4 more hours. She's been doing this for a while, and I realize I am totally spoiled!! Someone asked the kids last week how they like having a new baby sister. Tristan's comment was, "She's a lot quieter, than Addi was." I guess all of Addi's crying really made an impression on him! My friends give me a hard time because I can tell by the way Avery grunts that she is hungry, so I feed her. They say I'm totally spoiling her because she doesn't even have to cry to get what she needs! She's just a really good baby....plain and simple. She loves to swing, sit in her bouncy chair, sit in the boppy under her play yard, ride in the car, take baths, and SMILE.

...pretty...

Under her play yard...

...don't you love baby dress shoes???

Adelaide and Avery...Addi LOVES to hold Avery every chance she gets. She's a very attentive and doting sister...sometimes too much.......

This was taken after Avery's bath one night. Daniel walked in and said, "Why is the cat sitting behind your head??!!" The cat (her name is Nala, but I tend to just call her "the cat" or just plain, "cat") often comes to sit by me and Avery while Avery is eating. She normally is good about keeping her distance, but she has been known to sneak in a lick or two on Avery's hand or cheek.



4 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

I love her!! She was almost the same when Brinley was 2 months old. Avery is adorable!! Good idea putting her in the boppy under the play yard...I'm gonna have to try that. Brinley likes to look around at different heights. You look gorgeous! Keep up with the Avery pics. She is so cute.

Judi said...

I'm so glad you posted some pictures of Avery. What a sweetheart! And she sounds perfect! I can't believe she is sleeping through the night!

I love baby dress shoes too! I've saved Grace's and Camille's - I just can't part with them!

GUENTHERS said...

Wow she's getting so big, love the pictures!

Cardalls said...

Love the photos. She is growing too fast!