CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Tearin' Up A Rug

Last night Daniel and I went to the "Rockin' Away the Winter Blues" party for the Vanderbilt Housestaff at LP Field (Titan's staduim). They have this party every year and it is considered a "must attend." They have free valet parking, lots of food, and an open bar (of course, the extent of that for us is Shirley Temples). They also have a dance contest where you can win trips to Chicago, New York, or Atlanta for a 2-night stay at the Ritz (airfare included). They give away 6 of these trips...2 to each city. Daniel and I decided to go for it this year.... We basically just went nuts and didn't care at all how stupid and foolish we looked. We didn't win a trip, but the host of the party decided we should win something for our efforts and fabulous style, so we got a $200 gift certificate to a really nice restaurant in Nashville. Daniel was pretty pumped. I was just impressed with his willingness to dance...last year he wouldn't go anywhere near the dance floor. Perhaps next year we'll win one of those trips!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to have seen you guys out on that dance floor. I can picture you Katie but somehow I can't picture Dan! Judi:)

Sarah said...

Very impressive! I wish you had some video to post.
Hey, by the way, tag, you're it! Check out my latest post on my blog to see what this means...

KYLE and NATALIE KOESTER said...

I was really hoping you were going to say you busted out a Fire and Ice Dance routine, that would have been awesome!